did johnny cash have a hair lip...cause phoenix does...
Reese is a Southern girl, they soften her a bit, she should be able to.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
did johnny cash have a hair lip...cause phoenix does...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
James Earl Jones lol...while were at it we'll make Johnny have a respitory problem just so we can get the Darth Vadar sound effects lol...
Didn't Cash have a drug problem? Wasn't he really close with Willie Nelson, is either one of these parts going to be in the movie.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I think so..I know that he was close to Waylon and Willie both but I didn't see Willie's name...just Waylon's...is it lieka tory of his life or what?
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Supposed to be. I had heard about it and found that online. I was thinking it was based on a book but not sure.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks